A Proven Track Record in a Wide Range of Sectors
We can demonstrate our success across a range of sectors. Some examples of our work are below but please contact us if you wish to discuss our skills and experience in relation to a specific project.
- Wrote responses for a HS2 Phase 2a Design and Delivery Partner ITT.
- Wrote responses for a HS2 Phase 2a Enabling Civils Works - Package 2 ITT.
- Wrote responses for a successful PQQ and the winning ITT for the £1.5bn HS2 Euston Station contract.
- Proposal managed sections and wrote responses for the winning HS2 Euston Over Site Master Development Partner ITT, worth over £1bn.
- Wrote responses for three HS2 Main Works ITTs, each worth approximately £1bn.
- Proposal managed sections and wrote responses for a winning ITT for one of three HS2 Enabling Works contracts, each worth £300m.
- Wrote responses for a £500m switches and crossings ITT, resulting in the client entering final price negotiations.
- Wrote responses for a £500m overhead line electrification ITT.
- Proposal managed and wrote responses for a winning £60m overhead line electrification ITT.
- Jointly led a winning tender for a MOD Tactical Hearing Protection Systems contract.
- Led a winning tender for a MOD vehicle covers contract and attended meetings with Defence Equipment and Support (DE&S) post contract award.
- Wrote a winning tender for Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (DSTL) research project.
- Wrote a winning tender for a MOD IT services contract via FATS (Framework Agreement for Technical Support).
- Wrote a speculative proposal for a company to approach Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO), which subsequently led to a contract.
- Wrote a speculative approach for a UK university to provide educational services to the MOD.
- Wrote responses for a Midlands Highways Alliance - Medium Schemes Framework 4 ITT.
- Wrote responses for a winning tender for the Highways England Smart Motorways Alliance ITT.
- Wrote responses for a successful tender for the Dounreay Decommissioning Framework.
- Reviewed and improved responses for two Highways England PQQs for major schemes.
- Led numerous tenders for regional construction companies bidding for public sector contracts.
- Delivered a ‘Bidding for Construction Contracts’ seminar to an international audience at a trade conference in Latvia.
- Led a winning bid to provide security, stewarding, VIP protection and high value asset protection to a Premiership football club.
- Led a winning bid to provide fraud investigation services to a UK bank.
- Wrote a successful grant application for a charity that provides training to disadvantaged youths.
- Wrote responses for a winning tender regarding project management services for a consortium of local councils.
- Trained an international security company's bid team regarding a US government tender, which they subsequently won.
- Proposal managed a bid to provide investigative and expert witness services to a UK police force.