A Proven Track Record in a Wide Range of Sectors
At RBC we can demonstrate our success in a variety of roles across a range of sectors. A few examples of our work are referenced below but please contact us if you wish to discuss our skills and experience in relation to a specific project.
- Wrote responses for a successful PQQ and the winning ITT for the £1.5bn HS2 Euston Station contract
- Wrote the HS&W response for an engineering company bidding for the HS2 Rolling Stock contract.
- Proposal managed and wrote responses for the winning bid for the HS2 Euston Over Site Master Development Partner contract.
- Wrote responses for three HS2 Main Works bids, each worth approximately £1bn.
- Supported a winning bid for one of the three HS2 Enabling Works contracts, each worth approximately £300m.
- Proposal managed a £500m switches and crossings bid for a joint venture; client entered final price negotiations.
- Proposal managed a £500m overhead line electrification bid for a joint venture.
- Proposal managed a winning £60m overhead line electrification bid for a major contractor.
- Jointly led a winning tender for an international technology and product development company bidding for a MOD Tactical Hearing Protection Systems contract.
- Led a winning tender for a manufacturing company bidding for a MOD vehicle covers contract and attended meetings with Defence Equipment and Support (DE&S) post contract award.
- Wrote a winning tender for a company bidding to assist the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (DSTL) with a research project.
- Wrote a winning tender for an IT services company bidding for a MOD contract via FATS (Framework Agreement for Technical Support).
- Wrote a technical section which scored 100% in an engineering company’s bid for a MOD maintenance and obsolescence management contract.
- Created a successful speculative proposal for a sustainable energy company to approach the MOD and attended subsequent meetings with Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO).
- Wrote a speculative approach for a UK university to provide educational services to the MOD.
- Wrote various responses for a design company bidding for the Highways England Smart Motorways Alliance ITT.
- Provided bid writing and reviewing services for a construction company bidding for two major Highways England PQQs.
- Proposal managed a construction company's bids for two MOD construction frameworks (NGEC - Next Generation Estates Contracts).
- Led several UK bids for an overseas construction company; won a contract and acceptance onto several frameworks.
- Led numerous tenders for regional construction companies bidding for public sector contracts.
- Delivered a ‘Bidding for Construction Contracts’ seminar to an international audience at a trade conference in Latvia.
- Led a security company's winning bid to provide security, stewarding, VIP protection and high value asset protection to a Premiership football club.
- Led a specialist investigation company's winning bid to provide fraud investigation services to a UK bank.
- Wrote a successful grant application for a charity that provides training to disadvantaged youths.
- Wrote responses for a management consultancy’s winning tender to provide project management services to a consortium of local councils.
- Trained an international security company's bid team on a live bid for a major US government contract, which they subsequently won.
- Proposal managed a forensic IT company’s bid to provide investigative and expert witness services to a UK police force.